Conference and Fesitval Presentations
● YOUNG COMPOSERS CONCERT, ACCENT12, Conservatory of Cincinnati, Into My Own for solo cello, June 14, 2012
● MIDWEST COMPOSER SYMPOSIUM, Indiana University, Bloomington, IN, A la Noche for solo soprano, SA chorus,
percussion, harp, and cello, November 11, 2011
● NEW TERTIAN COMPOSER'S COLLECTIVE, St. Louis Community College at Forest Park, St. Louis, MO, Chimes Street Broil for
flute, viola, percussion, and piano, September 25, 2009
● NEW TERTIAN COMPOSER'S COLLECTIVE, University of St. Louis, Xavier Hall, St. Louis, MO, participating guest composer,
Panel Discussion: “The Realities of Composing Art Music in the 21st Century", September 25-27, 2009
● 47th ANNUAL CONTEMPORARY MUSIC FESTIVAL, Sam Houston State University, Huntsville, TX, Appalachian Spring and
Simple Gifts: An Analytical Perspective, April 16, 2009
● SCI NATIONAL STUDENT CONFERENCE, Arizona State University, Tempi, AZ, Jazz-Tango for violin, double-bass, and
piano, October 14-15, 2006
● MUSIC TEACHER'S NATIONAL ASSOCIATION NATIONAL CONVENTION, Kansas City, MO, String Quartet No. 1,
March 27-31, 2004
● SOUTHEASTERN COMPOSERS LEAGUE CONFERENCE, Millsaps College, Jackson, MS, An American Impression for string
orchestra, March 25-27, 2004
● ANNUAL MEETING COLLEGE MUSIC SOCIETY, SOUTHERN CHAPTER, University of Southern Mississippi, Hattiesburg, MS,
String Quartet No. 1, February 19-21, 2004
● 59th FESTIVAL OF CONTEMPRARY MUSIC, Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, LA, String Quartet No. 1,
February 13-18, 2004
● SCI NATIONAL STUDENT CONFERECE, University of Miami, Miami, FL, String Quartet No.1, November 20-22 2003
● ELECTRIC LATEX,, University of North Texas, Denton, TX, His Valentine Carnation for tape, November 7-8, 2003
● 58th FESTIVAL OF CONTEMPORARY MUSIC, Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, LA, Celestial Horizons: Three Scenes from the Cosmos for two violins and viola, February 21-25, 2003
● ELECTRIC LATEX, Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, LA, Chiacchiericci for tape, November 8-9, 2002
● SOUTHEASTERN COMPOSERS SYMPOSIUM, Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, LA, Celestial Horizons: Three Scenes
from the Cosmos for two violins and viola, October 25-27, 2002
● LOUISIANA MUSIC TEACHERS ASSOCIATION STATE CONVENTION, Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, LA, Celestial
Horizons: Three Scenes from the Cosmos for two violins and viola, October 9-12, 2002
Selected List of Performed Works
● Chickasaw Cobb for orchestra
• April 14, 2007 – Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra, Heinz Hall, Pittsburgh, PA.
• April 21, 2007 – Paducah Symphony Orchestra, The Luther F. Carson Four Rivers Center, Paducah, KY.
• October 17, 2008 – San Francisco Conservatory of Music Orchestra, Carol H. Hume Concert Hall, San Francisco, CA.
● Wind and Window Flower for tenor and piano
• July 28, 2008 – Nicholas Chong, tenor and Roberto Kalb, piano, EAMA, Salle Cortot, Paris, France.
• March 2009 - J.R. Smith, tenor and Carlo Frizzo, piano, Sam Houston State University, Huntville, TX
● Calypso’s Excursion for flute, clarinet, violin viola, cello, and piano
• July 30, 2006 – Jaemin Jun, Yumiko Moriyasu, Young Pyo Lee, Jared Abbott, Daniel Ericksen, and Jesse Wong, The
Bowdoin International Music Festival’s Gamper Festival of Contemporary Music, Kresge Auditorium, Brunswick, ME.
• August 14, 2005 – Cynthia Van Maanen, Heather Elliott, Mary Ann Begbie, Brendan Gordon, Zachary Boyt, and Byron
Hanson, Interlochen Composer’s Institute Final Concert, Dendrinos Chapel/Recital Hall, Interlochen, MI.
● Jazz-Tango for violin, double bass, and piano
• July 30, 2005 – Yuka Matsumoto, Kurt Muroki, and Sora Oh, The Bowdoin International Music Festival’s Gamper Festival of Contemporary Music, Kresge Auditorium, Brunswick, ME.
● An American Impression for string orchestra
• February 27, 2004 – Contemporary Conservatory Ensemble, Athens Greece.
● An American Impression No. 2 for solo saxophone or solo flute
• March 6, 2004 – Theofilis Sotiriades, saxophone, Thessaloniki, Greece.
• February 26, 2004 – Sarah Beth Hanson, flute, Parnassos Concert Hall, Athens, Greece.
● Five Viniettes for Piano
• June 23, 2003 – Wendy Bi, piano, Academia de Musica Jardin Musical, San Jose, Costa Rica.
● Sfogato for solo flute
• October 17, 2002 – Iwona Glinka, flute, Synchrono Odeion of Athens, Greece.